Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

#Yeshua #DigitalSoldier ... Adonai demands of you — no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~ Micah 6:8

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

My son saw one and pretended to dig for treasure 😆

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Meep, Meep!🤣

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Meep, Meep!🤣

Meep, Meep!🤣

Meep, Meep!🤣

Meep, Meep!🤣

Meep, Meep!🤣

Meep, Meep!🤣

Meep, Meep!🤣

Meep, Meep!🤣

Meep, Meep!🤣

Meep, Meep!🤣

Meep, Meep!🤣

Meep, Meep!🤣