Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

MAGA Patriot WWG1WGA Q IdoNOTconsent I ❤️Life, Animals, Adventure, Freedom &Justice- Despise Evil,Corruption,Pharma,Monsanto,Stupidity

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

JG are the initials of Julius Gischard, the maker in Germany. The scale is atmospheric pressure read in inches of mercury. Lower pressure is indicative of poor weather conditions. Love it- nice find.

MAGA Patriot WWG1WGA Q IdoNOTconsent I ❤️Life, Animals, Adventure, Freedom &Justice- Despise Evil,Corruption,Pharma,Monsanto,Stupidity

I know nothing about antiques or selling but several hundred dollars for a nice shiny new barometer $5-800+ of a different type. Similar to yours but more beat up are going for $35-50 on ebay.

Well I think its super cute and would make it a nice home and be happy to pay you $30 US. Not sure of a way to get it to you w/o divulging your personal info... ideas? Or could give me site it will be for sale at🤷🏼‍♀️

Central Oregon but will be in Bellingham Wa Tuesday and Wednesday. Also fly dog rescues into Victoria. West coast girl.

You are a lucky duck - Alberta is beautiful! It will make someone happy... most importantly, good on ya for resisting the mask bs! Appreciate the reply and offer stands if you don’t sell or we can figure a way. Best of luck!

(1) Show this thread