Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

They failed.
You have so much more to learn. Steel yourself, enjoy the years you have. DO NOT panic, it is a waste of time and energy. I asked you early what would you do if you only had 10 years to live. Start doing those things. Help each other. Look in the Q drops, find the other clues. Do this for yourself. Do it to prepare for what is to come. Masks were a test. Not by them. How much longer will it take before people believe the truth even though MSM says it's a lie. Will you believe Q+ when he tells you the storm is coming or will you believe MSM that says it isn't. Can you survive being couped up in rooms until routines are established? Can you remain calm? Can you be unhappy but not turn to violence knowing things will get better? Can you keep trust in someone who fights for you even though you are told they mean you harm. Can you keep that trust even though it may be weeks or months before you hear from them again? These are things that had to be known. You were being used.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

so this is what you meant with everything you said on twitter before the purges happened. nice to finally see the answers. james.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Your Mom cpp to his Publication

This is a very important message, I could not risk losing all of my accounts before I was able to tell it and have it remain. That is why I had to block 700 people who followed me for days, it was never about the followers it was always about the message. This is a truth that has billions of ways to prove it true. The best one is you can feel it's true. Always trust your gut.

I see now, good thing I stuck around for this long for the answers I wanted to hear. i always thought it was the sun just that i wasnt sure but my gut was right all along... and yeah hope the best is yet to come always will stand againts evil.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Painiscoming9th in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Your Mom cpp, click on at the bottom under it