Fraud vitiates everything. The election was FRAUDULENT. The current government is illegitimate. These traitorous Marxists must be removed from office and tried in a court of law.

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Throckmorton versus US.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

three is enough!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

and on top of all of that dominion and ballot fraud ..didnt Italy confess and arrest all involved ??? and the mockingbirds and libtards still spewing their BIG FILTHY LIES 🤡🤡 amazing

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Way more cotes than that were stolen . Don’t forget all the fake ballots printed in China by the millions. Fourtunatly, this was a Sting Operation and the real ballots have 5 markers one of which is a serial number. No one can cheat and win on this one.

en France idem 😎pas legitime putain

Stop paying taxes. Refuse to grant authority. Declare sovereignty

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

I guess the pic woulda helped along WITH those warm & fuzzies!!!😂🤣😂

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Denise Gee to her Publication

Ooooo! I like THAT, Denise! "17"🤪 Nothing is a coincidence. Everything has MEANING!

(1) Show this thread