What a beautiful soul is our General. You can easily spot how genuine he is while talking to the old veteran.

These are the people of the light

WWG1WGA

https://t.me/stormypatriotjoe21/2527

Only people mentioned by @MysticalMrs in this post can reply

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

What is amazing to me is that I LOVE all these Patriots like General Flynn and the other dear one that obviously gave more for his country than most of us. I honor these men and all that is wrapped up in them--Flynn says God and Country! God bless them!

And yet, that dunderhead they are calling the VP, just wished everyone to "enjoy the long weekend." Who ARE these people and how did the country think it was a good idea to have her and Biden as a representation of our great Country?! The LEFT thinks things like HONOR, PATRIOTISM, SYMBOLS of / for the US, are foolish. But then they have THEIR symbols from the "pit" and think they are enlightened! Their arrogance is palpable because we know they actually lost!!!

We believe in "Justice for all"... of them at their tribunals!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️❤️👍

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

I only shared this post but totally agree!! ❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

We stand in the Light with Flynn. WWG1WGA.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

I Love Mike Flynn. I Would Follow That Man To Hell And Back.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Wow... That brought tears... So beautiful... Thanks so much for sharing this!!🙏❤️

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

❤️❤️❤️