Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Just Posted on Q Alerts But, no “ Q “ signing this drop ?
May 29, 2021 3:24:40 PM EDT
B
Fact Vs. Fiction
We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.

Who gave you the Playbooks?
Who helps you answer Questions?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

How odd it was there and now its gone ? Can anyone else see the above post that was there and now I dont see it. Very strange ????

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

Yup it's gone. I just checked, but I did a screen grab when it was there.

In response Cher DGF to her Publication

That was a very odd post without Q signing it , then to vanish is even more strange.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

We have had unsigned posts

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Yes, but, whoever made it had legitimate access to the board Q post on its being review and was taken down until it can be determined it was legit.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Only people mentioned by @Cranes5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Ranes, click on at the bottom under it