Only people mentioned by @seasoning13 in this post can reply

In response Cel .lH to his Publication

That could explain the shoes

1:36:15 = Tan shoes
https://youtu.be/39vj3oALMDM?t=5776

2:19:12 Blue shoes
https://youtu.be/39vj3oALMDM?t=8352

Notice between 1:35 and 1:37 Camera switch a couple of times, notice cuts. One second all those people are apart and 1 sec later all together

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

maybe the director called cut lol

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

wow!

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

wow!

wow!

wow!

wow!

wow!

wow!

wow!

wow!

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Not only that, the same tie has been worn for the last 3 days

wow!

wow!

wow!

wow!

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

🍿🍿😎😎