LOS ANGELES PATRIOT - WWG1WGA - KEK - SAVE THE CHILDREN - GOD - HOLD THE LINE - KAG - MACGA

My heart is very heavy, I love my father, but he's a BIDEN Supporter. I've warned him of the COVID Shot & he still insists on getting the shot. He doesn't care if he dies, he says we all have to die someday, SMFH. Our relationship isn't the best because I'm a TRUMP supporter, I'm an outcast in my own family. I have a friend who tested " POSTIVE" for COVID, he also was planning on getting a shot. His doctor called him and told him NOT to get the SHOT, & that he was on the EXTERMINATION LIST. The day the TRUTH comes out about this SCAMDEMIC is the day, I will be relieved. 😞 😩 😭

My take on the vaccination. Its a scare tactic. Patriot are in control Trump is in control. Would Trump purposefully harm us? No. Why was he pushing the vaccinations? I believe the COVID vaccine is safe. All the things everyone is reading is what the NWO was planning. It's to make awareness to what's been in all of our vaccinations that we've had over the years. I know several people that have gotten the vaccine and my daughter will be getting one on Friday. Use your discernment on this but I'm not falling for the people dying from it etc. It's just like how many died of COVID! This is j

In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mrsb2005 in this post can reply

LOS ANGELES PATRIOT - WWG1WGA - KEK - SAVE THE CHILDREN - GOD - HOLD THE LINE - KAG - MACGA

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

I don't think Trump would harm us, but his take on Vaccinations was also code for arrests. I also think he was pushing to make those who have to have a vaccine to feel good, could go and get it. To be honest it could be the NWO scaring us, but I've seen the video of the nurse taking the shot and then passing out, she died a day later. I would never take a vaccine that has formaldehyde, aluminum, anti-freeze and host of other crap. I've taken the DTAP vaccine years ago and had a severe reaction, I'd rather not talk about. God gave us our immune system to fight off infections.

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication

Yes comms to Anons but the general public doesn't know that. Crisis actors. Past vaccinations are bad. I don't believe the COVID one is.

(1) Show this thread