But its not Q Frens. No trip code. Says B not Q
Is the PANIC so thick over election fraud exposure
that they've hacked an admin account and made a fake Q post🧐🧐🧐🧐
Compromised for sure!!!
Curious for everyone's take on this -
Especially CodeMonkeyz since his dad Jim owns the boards
#qsentme

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

MZMidnight, I finally saw the Q post but before it came onto my phone, I backed out of the Q area cause sometimes it is slow coming through. I just happen to catch "now comes the pain" come across the entire screen of my phone. Have not seen it since. The Q post is definitely there now but not the phrase that floated across my screen. Did anyone else see the same thing?

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

bro stop teasing me
no I didnt get to see that 😪
im jealous

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

kek

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Great example of why Q Has A Trip Code.
This Is Not Legit.

(1) Show this thread

B Protected Clearance in the Canadian Goverment. Check out what it is all about 👇

Saw this on Twitter & thought such a COINCIDENCE😎 that we've been seeing ALQT in the past 48 hours about Canada
Now this....

I REMEMBER AN ANON ON HERE POSTED THIS YESTERDAY ABOUT THE QUEEN STEPPING INTO TRUDEAU POSITION AND CONFIRMING BIDAN IS NOT IN CHARGE. THE MILITARY HAS BEEN IN COMMAND SINCE JAN 14TH

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

not in the drop. fake

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

yes ma'am

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

I would like to know who B is and why they had access to Q's private board? i got so excited when i saw the alert as well.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I couldn't get excited about this because I don't believe it's from Q. Q post seemed to die shortly after the elderly Kennedy died a few months back, so it makes you wonder. That said, this post seems to be a fraud.

also all the others say Qresearch this 1 says projectdcomms

Maybe B is for Barron?

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

That was my first thought. I also thought Bannon.

(1) Show this thread