Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Sounds like another Prez I can think of!

i had a bunch of Rolling Rocks last night haha
ferrari dealership in phx address is 18018 bwahaha
they are so freakin stupid.. (not the beer)

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

the end of that just cracked me up lol

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Interesting coincidence...
Dan Scavino’s timestamp = 11:20 = 11.2
Video length = :26
Q#26 includes 11.3
Trump tweet, with 1 year delta Tuesday, says ‘NOVEMBER 3RD’

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
(6) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

LOL! Beautiful! stuff a sock in it and choke traitor.