Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

ty

God bless the patriots!! Happy birthday, JFK!! The world is a better place with you in it!! 🥰

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Happy B-day President JFK = = = > < >

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JFK ... ❤❤❤ 🥂

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ty +#NCSWIC = = = > < >

(1) Show this thread

repost#35. blessings be to the most high for his children are great. happy birthday JFK. THANK YOU!!!

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

“Rest in peace Mr. President (JFK), through your wisdom and strength, since your tragic death, Patriots have planned, installed, and by the grace of God, activated, the beam of LIGHT. We will forever remember your sacrifice. May you look down from above and continue to guide us as we ring the bell of FREEDOM and destroy those who wish to sacrifice our children, our way of life, and our world. We, the PEOPLE.”
WWG1WGA

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

You know what he would really like for his birthday?
US All to collectively pull our heads out of our butts and UNITE. There is only "systemic X,Y,and Z" if WE allow it.
This can be easily fixed if we all just became active participants in this realm.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Original Q

Please take time today to thank this man right here for the fact that you are still breathing air and are not waiting in fema camps for execution!
If not for God's hand on this man most of us would be dead right now and humanity would have been lost to the dark side.

Happy Birthday JFK! Words are simply insufficient to express what we owe you.

You have no idea how loved you are and how proud we are of you and your Son JFKJR.

Please listen:
https://youtu.be/SKqbXz6bW48

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Spot on, Nana - TY!! 👍🙏

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you all Q!!! I know that's where we would be. It's
masterful brilliance that was able to stop their plans.
Happy Healthy Birthday. Amazing what was pulled off
and lots of fun to watch. I just wish the dems knew how
close we came to Agenda 21.
Hi Nana! Hope you have a great day.

(2) Show this thread

Happy Birthday#1 Patriot! Your Intellect Of Words Of Wisdom Is Unsurpassable!

May God be with his today, and a great man of stellar caliber no doubt.

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts