πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ SHARE - ALERT ! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

( Coming on SAT 29MAY2021: Joe Biden's DOJ uses weaponized FBI to intimidate Trump supporter, no allegations, no investigation, no charges... only interrogation. )

At the request to remain anonymous for now, I will post ( with authorization ) the vids I have in my possession, as of FRI 28MAY2021.

Every American needs to see and hear this, and I will post them (or the URL) here, by 9:00 PM ET.

You won't hear this type of "news" anywhere else, everything from Frazzledrip to Election Engeneering came up... Names are called out, blogs are mentioned. AnonUp.com was even specifically referenced.

Please stay tuned, and pardon the "teaser". I'm a no-body account, but this Anon and I share the Same GOD: Jesus. I believe every word (judge for yourselves).

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ UPDATE - WILD & INCOMING ! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

The whole "intent" changed with, what to do with this "event" and the fall-out of being politically persecuted by the FBI.

( I'm working with the impression, this "event" will cause a full-frontal attack and TRUTH-BOMB campaign. )

This Memorial Day weekend, timing is everything.

#wwg1wga

...stay tuned, FRENZ.πŸΈπŸ‘†

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Nobody helped me....we’re watching a movie, relax.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Good advice.

What happened to you?

(1) Show this thread

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ UPDATE - ALERT ! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

There's 3 vids, the last vid is so raw, it's hard to follow and watch... ...truly all over the map at 2:30 AM today....

Admonishments given to "focus" the message of the 3rd video, this is the most recent update. Waiting on that....

Regardless, I have full faith these will still drop tonight, and sincere apologies are given for the delay.

( Lot's to consider and weigh, if one is considering openly attacking a 3-LTR Agency. )

It's my understanding, if the identity is revealed, it will end his career ( currently a governement employee ), and as the sole bread-winner, they would be without income and living in a VERY Blue State.

Vids are coming folks, worth the wait in my opinion.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

@oganon3nob1 keep us posted

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

There's 3 vids, the last vid is so raw, it's hard to follow and watch... ...truly all over the map at 2:30 AM today....

Admonishments given to "focus" the message of the 3rd video, this is the most recent update. Waiting on that....

Regardless, I have full faith these will still drop tonight, and sincere apologies are given for the delay.

( Lot's to consider and weigh, if one is considering openly attacking a 3-LTR Agency. )

It's my understanding, if the identity is revealed, it will end his career ( currently a governement employee ), and as the sole bread-winner, they would be without income and living in a VERY Blue State.

Vids are coming folks, worth the wait in my opinion.

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

( After waiting for 2 weeks, it appears it is coming together. )

https://rumble.com/vilogj--weaponized-doj-fbi-and-political-persecution-an-anonymous-testimony.html

(2) Show this thread