Banned off Twitter in 2020 along with many other anons. I stand with Trump, GenFlynn, Q, God, and the Rule Of Law! For God & Country

So all democrat politicians and their family members are all Free Masons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8

X Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion - by Altiyan Childs - YouTube

The Way The Truth & The Life......Copyright: Altijan 'Childs' JuricOriginal video link:https://youtu.be/bZ4NTdSK5ac2 Peter 3:3"In the last days scoffers will...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Banned off Twitter in 2020 along with many other anons. I stand with Trump, GenFlynn, Q, God, and the Rule Of Law! For God & Country

JFK was a freemason

JFK made a famous speech trying to inform the general public talking about secret societies, secret oaths etc. This is why JFK was assassinated. Lee Harvey Oswald who killed JFK was also a freemason. Research it

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Because those republicans that follow democrats are freemasons just like the democrats they follow

Only people mentioned by @GhostAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WWG1WGA I Stand With Trump, click on at the bottom under it