The Establishment wants to hide this truth from people. If a business asks you if you've been vaccinated let them know it's none of their damn business and they are in HIPAA violation for asking! Your health record is PRIVATE!

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

AMEN SISTAH!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

what about the businesses takkng our temp?

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

I work in a medical clinic and they said HIPPA is void during Covid.....bullshit is my thoughts.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

i agree!

(1) Show this thread