wow, Queen of Canada admits the biden is not President of the United States and that special forces of been in control since January

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

We don’t want a Queen! I’m all about a new ball breaker but the monarchy enslaved us and we need not bend a knee to anyone with that title again. Still not convinced. If she is legit, they’ll find away to make it known, officially. 🤷‍♀️

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

you are aware trudeu is no longer in power

I am! I have been in the know for 15 months. The monarchy is dead. It’s very possible she is someone big, however she is not royalty and a Republic needs a leader, not a Queen.

for the Canada and Mexico were supposed to merge what do United States inform one country I don’t know how true that is

That remains to be seen. USMCA chapter 27 anti-corruption vilifies that Trudeau is definitely in place( or a double) to supposedly keep Canadians calm, that we are being governed. We temain in lockdown because America first. I do in fact believe that the military and Trump have been in control of us since March/20 if not even before.

Believe that will happen once gessara is anounced It’s the new nations will form

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cabal Crusher, click on at the bottom under it