You want to know when things will happen, when will the trials start?

They have already. They started the day the fence around Washington went up. Today the first person sentenced to jail got their one way ticket. Rot in peace. The snowball has started to roll. Watch. Fasten your seat belts their coming in for a landing.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

That is one helluva landing pad.....like A 50 F’n mile pad with air space of a hundred miles. That landing isn’t happening for Months, (not weeks or days) 👈🏻that 💩 is old.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Might want to check your flight map from yesterday. Short stop off for a few frens but who tracks deviations when you control the system. It was a direct flight, yeah direct flight, that's it.
This is probably the most legit post about this to ever hit these boards. 100% verifiable. As I have said, only truths here fren. I'll throw you a bone if you get lost in your search. No search, no bone.

(1) Show this thread