Did you know that In Mexico you can buy both Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermection without a prescription.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

i don't live near the mexico border. Can i buy it from Mexico online?

ARE YOU GUYS GIVING YOUR ADRESS TO STRANGERS????..India or Mexico

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Very low priced in India and available without prescription like most medicines.

yes i do know! i got some in February to have just in case!’

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

If this doesn't work for some, you can go to aflds.org (American Frontline Dr’s) and get an online consultation and prescription for these. You don't have to say you're sick but that you want in case of.

Also, humanitarian groups in Mexico are giving away bottles of chlorine dioxide and instructing how to take it as a preventative or as a curative agent in cases of COVID. POTUS Trump was right all along!

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In Dominican Republic too

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

I LOVE #Obrador and I LOVE Mexico 🇲🇽

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response white light to his Publication

Me too, love Mexico

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Must be a dandy ty ty for the lead!
Nazibook just put me in 1A jail for posting this!!
Thanks for the confirmation that we should get some :)

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

With some States being 'majority minority', and most of those minorities being illegal immigrants, all residents in tropical areas should be regularly tested for parasites since a number of cancers are actually parasitic infections. But it's nearly impossible to tested or the antihelmintic rx for Americans.

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

I can see a lot of school home exchanges taking place...

Sangamon Valley - Potawatomi name for "Land of Milk and Honey". There's a reason why Lincoln chose this area to live. PATRIOT in

The Gambia in Africa, you can buy a pack of Hydroxychloroquine, Erythromycin, and Zinc for $30. No superscription.

I'm a Constitutional Conservative, I love God, Family & My Country, the USA! God Bless The World.

In response jason Harms to his Publication

Hi, would you by chance have a link for it? Google is not giving me any thing useful.

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

holy crap, cowboy! that's great news! we should cross the border and start launching bags of hcq stateside! 🤠😎🤠

Yea how do you go into Mexico safely

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🙄 of course they can