Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

it’s CRIMINAL ( murder!)

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

This is just absolutely pathetic. Our children are being poisoned by the elite and few question how, or why? They always choose to use Polio as an example when Polio was never even eradicated. The vaccine for polio was not effective so they just changed the name of the diseases that have the same identical symptoms, even today: Guillain-Barre (just one, there are many), and no one knew the difference so they didn't know to question it. When I was told this by the head nurse right out of nursing school in the early 80's, I didn't want to believe it. Who would??? Sure enough, here came the kiddo's being admitted one by one into the hospital, all poisoned by whatever shots were mandated back in 1982 (I don't remember the shot), but I lost all faith in nursing and the medical field.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Insurance companies reward doctors with monetary bonuses for a certain number of vaccinations given. Blue Cross Blue Shield, for sure, so it's to be expected others do it, too. Those doctors should be arrested for bringing harm, not healing. It's as UnGodly as it is un-Body Friendly, especially on infants and toddlers.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts