LISTEN TO THIS ONE.. SO, I GO TO THIS LITTLE ARABIC STORE ALL THE TIME. TODAY I WALKED IN WITHOUT A MASK. THE GUY BEHIND THE COUNTER TELLS ME I HAVE TO PUT A MASK ON. I TELL HIM, THEY ENDED THE MASK MANDATE AND ANOTHER THING, DIDN'T YOU COME HERE FROM A COUNTRY THAT DEPRIVED YOU OF YOUR RIGHT TO LIVE FREE. YOU CAME TO AMERICA BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO LIVE FREE. FREEDOM IS A GOD GIVING RIGHT. TO MY AMAZEMENT THE MAN TOOK OFF HIS MASK AND TORE DOWN THE SIGNS THAT HE PUT UP TELLING PEOPLE THEY HAD TO WEAR MASKS. GOD IS GOOD.

Only people mentioned by @Lithium4Q in this post can reply

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

I LOVE this!! πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Great Job!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Awesomeness, Patriot! TY for sharing! We ALL need more winning stories like this! πŸ‘ πŸ‘Š πŸ’₯

Glad to read that! Stand up, stand up!

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Amen, yes He is!

Christian, πŸ’• my husband. ❀️ Our daughter,son in law and granddaughter.Trump is still our President. WWG1WGA

sometimes ask it takes is a little push back. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€ 

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

wonderful! you reached him!

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

That is fantastic! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ» Great job, Patriot! πŸ‘πŸ»

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š Nice work