Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

between my husband and my family, there r 11 family members who got the jab...I’m praying they will b ok but just not sure anymore

my husbands co worker let his 13 yo get becuz “she wanted it”🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ that says alot about his “parenting”

my husband & I will NOT get it, but u can only warn people to a certain point, they must see it themslvee unfortuantely

yes the pain is coming in droves

I can not believe people take the fuckcin.
Horrible!

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

nearly everyone i know has taken it. so far, i have convinced my husband and my parents to stay away from it- I know im going to have to fight to protect my children from it. if those who take the vax can harm us just by being around us then Im fucked regardless.

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

This is heartbreaking! I feel his pain! My daughter got it as well, she thinks I’m a conspiracy theorist. I’m so worried about the long term effects. We send our kids to college and pay to have them brainwashed.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😔 My 25 year old son and his gf got it. I found out several days ago through his sibling. I am beside myself. He talked his dad into getting it too. Since my exes Vax, he’s been in in the hospital all week with heart issues and unable to properly urinate. 😔

my dad was told he had to get the vaccine before they would treat him for cancer then when he got it they said it was to late for treatment he was doing well until a few week ago 2 month after the vaccine he died i have just visited him today in the chapel of rest he didn't die of cancer he started bleeding from his stomach his cancer was in the lungs x

books, painting, walks in nature

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

😠If you have cancer, you absolutely don't have to get this vaxx because it's stops your immune system. If your pregnant, their is a very big change your baby will die. This is a mass murdering vaxx... Thats why we write it with xx ...
Lost my brother in law thanks to this vaxx, although I warned them. But they would not listen to me. 😭 Time for the Nuremberg lawsuits again.

(1) Show this thread

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

"now comes the pain" has multiple meanings. God bless the good hearts. we are all dealing with this in some form.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

This girl is evil for taping this and posting, However, it is Truth that IS happening!! Lots of us are in his shoes!! WE all need to have meet and greets in the future so we can share our empiness. AKA, families gone! We need to comfort one another🙏❤️

Oh that poor man 😢. You can tell he loves his family dearly and is afraid of losing them all 😢. i refuse to get it but my 4 sisters got it, my daughter, my husband and my nephews. i warned them but unfortunatley they made their choice. Thank goodness my son didn’t.

Breaks your heart to hear such sincere pain and fear...I pray for his family (all families). Wow. 😢