Only people mentioned by @MelekatosheeOleak in this post can reply

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Melekatoshee Oleak to her Publication

At risk of sounding like a creepy stalker. Thank you! I have read every single one of your posts! Really wanted to private message you, but its blocked. In this public setting Ill just say thank you. I have been praying for answers about direction and focus on a very personal; level. I found enough information in your very well written posts that My own research has some much needed direction. I have been on the awakening path over 20 years life has gotten in the way for half of those years, now with the global frequency shifts more intensive focus is not only possible but REQUIRED. BIG difference from 20 years ago. Anyway, just thank you I am 54 years young and your posts hit me at my core exactly as they were meant to. I have a desire and drive to learn that I feared I had lost. I can not Thank You enough. God Bless and Namaste!

♥️ Love. Light. Ascending. Starseed. LightWarrior. I AM Presence ॐ ♥️

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

Wowwww thus really touches me deeply . I even grt a download reading this . You are a beautiful soul and a very bright light . Dont ever stop shining thst light . You are most welcome dear ❤️ 🙏 ❤️

(1) Show this thread