GhostEzra posted this on Telegram ... The arrest that will shock the world will be ___.

With the video scene from The Passion of the Christ where Pilate asked them, "Which one do you want me to release to you: Barabbas, or Jesus who is called Christ?" and we all know how this turned out...

under Ghost Ezra's post, Nate answered with this video...

I swear I hope this isn't the case... but...I've been thinking this for a while now...

NATE BURRUANO

Does that fill in the blank for you now?

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

DS will never get Trump! He is totally 100% protected!

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Lot of people questioning Ghost Ezra though only a few things where he was clearly wrong ,like posting "Joe would NEVER be sworn in,"made me wonder. At this point who can anyone trust except the Lord....

Patriot. God. Family. Country. 4,10,20. WWG1WGA

They say it's going to be biblical. When you think about how Jesus was crucified and his followers persecuted we have experienced this already but in different ways. I hope that it is more of an Esther Purim moment as J.O.S . says - just when all hope seems lost, we take back what's rightfully ours. A reversal of the spells if you will. He talks of near death experience. It's hard for us to figure out the motives of an arrest when we only know a small percentage of what's truly going on. If he gets arrested maybe most of the world will snap out of it. Maybe only then, we will have the will to stand up or to never let this hapoen again. Maybe then we will peacefully rise up and show them who has the power (in numbers and with god) I pray for Trump and the good guys every single day. I pray for all of us. If they fight with evil, we must fight with good 💪. Love to all of you out there trying to figure this out and staying so strong. 🙏

Patriot. God. Family. Country. 4,10,20. WWG1WGA

In response Dayna Marie to her Publication

With that said I hope it doesnt happen but i trust thwt whatever pain lies ahead was gamed out for the win! Hope, faith and love!

(1) Show this thread

i asked this at the start ! does history repeat its self ! will a good man sacrafice himself for the benefit of mankind ? fuck i think i wud cry

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

When I first saw that Q drop "first arrest will shock the world"
a list in my head quickly formed until I focused on the word
"shock" Obama, Hillary, Podesta, Brennan..No, too obvious
Pence-maybe...Trump= I have'nt had time to figure out how
or why this would be needed as most likely for the Plan

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

I PRAY AND HOPE YOU DO NOT REFER TO DJT.... THAT WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

It is possible if it was a double.....

(1) Show this thread