🔴DOJ Charges BLM Supporter Who Allegedly Stormed Capitol, Instigated Trump Supporters

READ: http://w-j.co/s/66e16

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

I love my country. I'll fight for my country. God & my daughter also apply. Proponent for the absolute & immediate destruction of the CI

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

it's about damn time! This arrest just might lead to the discovery of who in#dc summoned his crew, and by "his crew" I do not mean#blm, I mean the#US Army's 10th Mountain Division Psychological Operations (#Psyops) Unit out of#Ft.Bragg, NC & the#USAF Psyops Division that is run by#JohnSullivan's father, a USAF high ranking member himself; he adopted John and his#twin brother when they were young. John acts as the leader of#TheProudBoys & the twin brother plays the role of leading the#OathKeepers. This proves that both of these groups that the#MSM loves to label as "#whitesupremacists" are existant only to pull off#falseflag operations & fact is, they only show up when asked to by a government official. This dirt bag went directly to#cnn after instigating HIS OWN PEOPLE WHO WERE INVOLVED IN THE#Jan6th#CapitolBldg INCIDENT, NOT#Trump SUPPORTERS & was paid $35,000 to tell his#BULLSHIT side of the story. The#MSM knows who these instigators really are & who they work for!