The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

You guys WE have got to start growing our own foods.๐ŸŒฑ
Figure out a list of things you like to eat ๐Ÿฒ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿ
and plant the things you can.๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ”
Stock up on components to make the rest.๐Ÿš๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒฎ
Canned stuff is not good.
Can your own vegetables and meats. *** Ask me how ๐Ÿ‘‡
I can walk you through it. ๐Ÿ‘‡
They poison us with processed food๐Ÿคฎ, fast food,๐Ÿค’ and sugary drinks!๐Ÿน
I can help with detoxing using herbs and ease skin disorders with healing salves.

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenโค๏ธ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

Oh my gosh this is the biggest test of my life growing food. I can keep my children, my husband and my dog alive. Iโ€™m going to try again this year to grow a garden but I have such a black thumb. Pray for me.

My suggestion is YouTube. I went from binge watching All the Great Awakening info to watching gardening videos. So much to learn about both. But now that I trust the plan I am free to grow. This year is my first garden. And I am loving it. Barefoot and connecting to nature. I am here in Oregon so I have been able to get things in the ground early and things are popping. So much enjoyment watching things grow right before your eyes. Get yourself a variety of Lettuces and greens. They grow faster then weeds. I had to give a large bag to the neighbor tonight I had so much. Good Luck!

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WantingJustice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from OregonPatriot Here, click on at the bottom under it