Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Does NY currently have a criminal case or investigation against TRUMP? Do you see it? Clinton Projection because we told them we're dropping their RED CROSS=CF docs & concentration camp video footage.

They took the bait-this is Game Theory.

Attack POTUS Foundation (acting NY AG (told)).
Why?
CF Foundation [Nightmare Awake] [slush fund / children].
Claim: Politcal attack re: case against POTUS.

Just watched Juan O Savin & he said its about to get much more dire & some people may lose hope at the upcoming events about to take place but have faith that it's part of the plan. I cant help but wonder if Trump will be arrested. Even tho Q told us he's 100% insulated & safe.
Wat are ur thoughts frens🐸

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

The Best is yet to come!

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

That's total Cabal BS!!! Who falls for this sh...?

God is my Savior and I Worship No one but him, Wife, Mom of 3, Will fight for our freedom and our children! #Familyiseverything

people lash out when afraid! i pray this isnt really how it happens but i do remember reading something very close to this years ago. deep breath God is good and it will happen when and how he see’s fit!

girl....what a read..wow..blew my mind.. all i know is what is in revelations.. i know israel and france are on our side...china is with russia and whoever else...thats all i can remember.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

yes china is the dragon
Russia is the bear
and we are the eagle
#Biblical

(1) Show this thread

no...just a FUCKING IDIOT!

Cdn Patriot 🇨🇦. Father of five. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

This however is not surprising the last few months it's been nothing but verbal diarrhea of the worst kind. Staying positive is a choice but they're sure are alot who relish in the worst possible outcome period. Makes you wonder how much their getting paid or who their handler is

In response Jared McLaughlin to his Publication

funny you say that cuz this was posted by the board owner on 8kun....

(1) Show this thread

Cdn Patriot 🇨🇦. Father of five. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

Why didn't he just say the whole world will be nuked at once, saves himself about a half hour

I wouldn't waste a second of time on this except for the part of have faith in God.

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

They gave this guy all that info uh?
thats cool

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

larp

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

talks like one... i concur with Ms Stephanie@americanfoster

LARP.