Only people mentioned by @RightReady in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

ME, But I have a good idea who

Soros. My Guess!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

US Frogs wanna know = = = > < >

Just a patriot who is holding the line and waiting somewhat patiently!

Probably obummer

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response KA - BQQM to his Publication

That would be my guess.

(1) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

✋🏻

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🙋🏼‍♀️