🔴Sidney Powell is coming on the Professor's Record. Of all the interviews I've conducted, this one means the world to me. Why? As a former prosecutor, I've seen corruption in law enforcement and in my profession firsthand. A betrayal by those who are supposed to be wearing "white hats." It is a lonely and heart-breaking place for someone who believes in the rule of law. Sidney Powell has experienced what I'm describing on a whole other level. If you have watched any interview with me, you know how I feel about Sidney Powell. She is justice personified. She is fearless. And she has been surrounded by wolves. Not if, but when, we reclaim the rule of law, history will remember Sidney as the tip of the spear that scattered the wolves and pierced many along the way. Humbled. Thankful. To God be the Glory. The interview will take place mid-June.

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Can't wait! Something rarely talked about, but hugely important for our future, is the corruption in the juvenile court system! I have firsthand experiencing this vile and corrupt system. Not about the children and their best well being at all! A baby step on the corporate corrupt system to climb the ladder to adult courts. They even talk about it openly. This must be exposed and end as well, lest we lose our future for the children.

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

It's pretty telling that a first-hand report on this very topic was removed from Sgtreport: https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/09/exclusive-corrupt-cps-trafficking-ring-exposed-in-michigan/

(1) Show this thread