Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Also, people may not realize but they hire techs at these big pharmacies to give vaccines. Techs are very minimally trained, not at all on vaccines or drugs. Even the pharmacists knows its a joke.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

I am so angry and sad to say this is 100% true. I know a pharmacist who would NEVER give this vax to himself or his kids, but will do it at work bc it is “his job”. He has NO idea what is in it (nor does he know much about vax in general besides what I tell him) -He has confirmed they sent zero information about it but he said that is expected since it isnt approved yet😳 All I can say is that the congintive dissonace is HUGE when someone is paid to ignore something. BTW this guys kids will not receive any more vax at all since 2 years ago bc of what he learned. I also know for a fact they learn NOTHING about vax in pharmacy school except to “give them on schedule”

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Money, money and their status name I AM A PHARMACIST😫😫😫 Well now your a murderer! Wow! 😢😢😠😠

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

OH MY WORD! they have no idea what's IN that injection - they don't care.. they are 'just following what corporate tells them to do"
All the while - they are injecting POISON into the bodies of our precious children!
may God have mercy on their souls!

In response Cyndee DeLong to her Publication

100% thats how they feel and they confuse moral responsbilty with criminal and legal liabilty. Their corporations cover them legally, but they sure as hell don’t cover them morally.

(1) Show this thread