Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Joy water flowing tonight, our John John@wainthepain01 is the sweetest man ever. The talent just flows out of him like Nana has never seen. Nana loves this man and if you visit his site you will fall in love too right off. Nana is so honored to have him give me the amazing artwork for our prayers.

πŸ’œLook what he made for Nana tonight, he is such an amazing human. If all were like him we would never have any problems.πŸ’œ

This is spot on about Nana's. It is hard being a parent but it is amazingly fun being a Nana. We play, we have adventures and we learn important stuff, like having fun.
Nana puts a paint brush in their hands by about 2 yrs old. I could just watch them all day, I can literally see the little bubbles that pop up over their little heads as they find things and learn in amazement of everything new.
Nana loves you JOHN JOHN πŸ’œ

That is beautiful! ❀️
Amen Sweet Jesus.πŸ’š
God Bless All.✝️
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kary Yamamoto, click on at the bottom under it