GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

1 OF 3
BQQM 💣💥
MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY
"If a few states decertify
And “Biden” is under 270 (and so is Trump)

What’s the process from there?"

Stormy Patriot Joe

Would the military execute another presidential election?

If that is the case, then it was imperative for POTUS to step away for this to take place, even if fraud did occur and he had prove. "Sometimes you can't tell them...you must show them".

POTUS even told us that he would have to disappear for a little while.

https://youtu.be/cp7bZxwvWRA

"BUT I FIGURE THAT WE HAVE ONE CHANCE TO DO IT"

Donald Trump, 2020

2 of 3
"Linear time is time that is perceived by the human senses as a referential point that has a beginning and an end, e.g. yesterday started at 12 a.m. and ended at 11:59 p.m.
Nonlinear time is a possible theory of time where there are no referential points, as if everything in time is either connected or alternatively occurring at the same time, and all possible choices and timelines are available to you. It's a theory of time that is present in some eastern religions.
In other words, nonlinear time is something that human beings cannot perceive because it lies outside the scope of our linear perception."

This is why time-lines are not set in stone and why the goal post is constantly moving. Time is not linear.

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

Very nice! Time is experienced differently through out the Universe, especially near black holes or being in the middle of galaxies.

Any chance we get a do over - lol?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

rumors are that some of us die and are born again every night during our dreams. 🤷‍♂️

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I see magnitude as an additional dimension

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

The goal post only seems to be moving from our perspective.

If the goal is the end of the era of corruption and breaking the cabal’s grip, then we’re still moving toward it.

We just didn’t know how many moves left on the board.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Moving goalpost because; the DUMBS haven't cleared yet, saving children and traumatized soldiers inevitable delays. Setting up new seeds moving forward takes time.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Then why have some of us been visiting other timelines in our dreams TOGETHER groups of us manipulating things happening in other timelines at the same time?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

time is an illusion.

(1) Show this thread

3 of 3
Remember a few months ago when#TheFakeBidenAdministration was making a push to oust any military personnel that had voted for POTUS?

I believe two of the biggest reasons behind their fear of their own military were Q drops and anons decoding drops.

As soon as anons began posting about a possible March/2021 return to power by POTUS, backed by the military, they probably believed that it would take place.

I have no doubt that this will still take place and POTUS will return. But when we begin trying to predict time-lines, that's when we get in trouble.
The past, the present, and the future are happening simultaneously. Let that sink in. 😉

Hold the line Patriots.
God Wins❤❤❤

If they were ousting Trump supporters from the Military afraid of who was on Q team, General Flynn's brother Mike would not have been appointed to lead the Army in the Pacific so soon after the inauguration. I think it's a part of the movie to show what a Hillary or real Biden admin would have done to the U.S. military, which is weed out patriots by framing them as right-wing extremist terrorists and keep those who would support a communist regime. How would the other premise account for this?

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

the goal is not who or when, the goal is to return the republic to the people. Not stopping until I die.

(5) Show this thread