This has got to be the most powerful, anointed song on earth. Everytime I hear it, I cry. And I just have to say, MEN... MEN of GOD, this world NEEDS you now more than you know!!! God speed, and may His hand of protection, grace and strong provision be with you all as we stand together through this dark night of the soul.

MEN, you carry something in the anointing God's given you that no woman will EVER have! I praise God for you every day and my constant prayer is that you will truly fulfill His call, in being His light in the darkness, wherever you go, whatever you do, being true to the man of God you were created to be, doing whatever He puts in front of you to do, knowing He's got your back, He's gone before you, He LOVES you beyond reason and He's FOR you ALWAYS!!!

The song is from that summer 3 million men marched on Washington DC to stand in the gap and pray for the nation. Was it in 1997?

Breathe on Us Again - Music and Lyrics by Steven Frye.

https://www.youtube.com

Breathe on Us Again with the Maranatha Band - YouTube

One of my favorite songs from that summer 3 million men marched on Washington DC to "Stand in the Gap" and pray for the nation. Music and Lyrics by Steven Frye.

Only people mentioned by @DakotaRising2020 in this post can reply

In response Dakota Rising to her Publication

AMEN - 'nuff said!

O Lord hear, O Lord forgive us.
We have lost the awe of You.
Have mercy, have mercy.

O Lord, cleanse
Our hearts which are divided.
Stir the faith that we once knew
We're thirsty, we're thirsty.

O Lord restore
The church that bears Your name.