From Cosmic Light Force:
Before we jump into the global current events poppin off, let’s just vibe to this video for awhile. Eye promise this will be make your day better. 🥰✨🙏🏽🤍✨

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

Starting the day with a smile thanks to that! THANK YOU Luis! ❤️🇺🇸

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Thank you for sharing that...elephants are adorable! Put a smile on my face!!

Most people just don't know how awesome elephants are. They are the best!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Lucky Lynn to his Publication

My wife said that one of the reasons she married me is because my elephant qualities...true story. lol

(1) Show this thread

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

adorable!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

That was so great!!! Thank you for sharing, I love elephants. 🧡🧡

is that john denver singing?

✨🙏🏻✨💗✨🙏🏻✨🎶✨💗✨🌹✨ Thank you for sharing! What a wonderful video compilation. ✨🙏🏻✨💗✨🌹✨

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

YES PLEASE MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!
THANK YOU! TEARS OF PURE JOY.
AMAZING

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Vitality is Created by Nutrients, Not Drugs™ Former MSM, Patriot, #SaveOurChildren, #HealthFreedomisOurFuture

Thank you ... I needed that~!

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Yep! 😊