14h
VERY FEW NO THE MEANING OF
TWO WATCHES..... I DO....
PEACE BE WITH YOU.........
IM NOT A FOOL.................
WHITE KNIGHT..144TH

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I’m Assuming A Regular Watch And A Q Clock? Prob Wrong All I Could Think of? Please Let Us Know, We Are Awake And Trying To Find Truth! Thanks!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Hun your perception of why is just as good as mine

(1) Show this thread

people like to infers they know so much. people comment as if they know. it's like The emperor's New clothes isn't it? if you know then share it. dont say you know and if you research you will know too. we all research and to be honest, I am over the cloak and dagger hints everybody likes to drop to glorify themselves but leave all in the dark. we are all patriots, Q supporters and Trump supporters on this site. Some can dig deeper than others because they have the means .If you know then say it is all I'm saying, the AWAKENING might just move forward at pace.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication

Jack knows.

In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication

i agree. i get tired of the cryptic, “i know, but you don’t” posts. it seems arrogant by design. meaningless to those of us that don’t “know” yet.” why not just explain it clearly??? 🙄

(2) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

It's a sign of hope, if it's the same reason soon-to-be Princess Dianna wore 2 watches.

( Duckduckgo.com "search: meaning of wearing two watches" )

Y'all be shocked and surprised what you find, if you're not ( yet ) familiar with it.

#NCSWIC

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I searched duck duck go and couldnt find anything meaningful except diana wore charles watch as a tribute and 2 time zones

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I searched duck duck go and couldnt find anything meaningful except diana wore charles watch as a tribute and 2 time zones

(7) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

different time zones or one is military time?

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Two different dimensions?

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

one for the “birth” and one for the “death.”

(1) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Time travel, perhaps different planes...or maybe just plain ol' indecision? Oh, the last would be me! 😄
🙏🇺🇲💕

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

😘😇🙏💜

(1) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

@willwakeu what time were you born? (left)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

another interesting riddle

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Maybe two different timelines?

Dark to light?

(1) Show this thread