Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Kilary how do you think those children's family feel and even worse when they find out what you did to them

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

WTH??? For real?

FJB .......Trump is my President

She video taped it she is a adrenochrome junkie . She is probably trying to dig her way out of hell right now .

Hahahaha!!!!

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

she's gone.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Come join us to pray any night you want.
JohnJohn did the artwork for me on this and the prayer,
We are also manifesting, co-creating right after the prayer each night an amazing future.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Her double perhaps.
The wicked witch is dead!

And Nana really cant judge, that is up to God only, but I would bet he had a really special place for her soul.
Rehab it, Idk if that is possible!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

directly appeals to QAWHO?

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

😂🍿💀PAIN-Full💀Thank yQu for the Greatest Art Qf HumQwar❣️☺️🙏✨