Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅTHE STAGE IS SET๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

In response STL Anon to his Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

the sickest and saddest thing about the missing children is that this was normalized by putting the faces of the missing children on the milk cartons in schools that the children were requiredto purchase for lunch- it just became a part of โ€œnormalโ€ life- so evil and disgusting๐Ÿคฎ

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

And top that off with, โ€œwe have to wait 3 days before filing a missing personโ€™s report to be sure itโ€™s not a runaway situation.โ€ Who gives a flying f*** if its a runaway- itโ€™s a child! Lots of evil people in lots of โ€œofficialโ€ positions.๐Ÿคฌ

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค Im a sailors daughter ๐Ÿ”ฑ Go NAVY ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGAWW ๐Ÿ’šโค Reiki Master ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ•Šโค๐ŸŒนTRUMP SUPPORTER!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Married๐Ÿ’•

OOMG Brockton is my home city i grew up in.....makes me wanna throw up !#SaveOurChildren