Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

. 🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻
Mornin’ Luis! 🙏🏼🥰
That was very to the point🎯

Christian, conservative, populist, freeborn, pureblood, patriot.

Satan is the father of lies. John 8:44.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Sheep will see it and still NOT believe it. That’s their power; well not this family any more!! Back to Hell with the cabal…

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

Mark's poems are epic!

merci pour le partage 😎putain

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😮 Wow...

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Bravo 👏

Thanks for sharing! It was the best thing, creative, I saw today!

the path for Evil is paved with Lies

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

His voice sounds like the man that narrates LHFE Ewaranon on Bitchute, fantastic thank you🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸💥

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Fantastic!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank YOU LUIS for Posting this. :)

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

WOW! Astounding poetic summary of the evil among us.#neverforget ...EVER!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Excellent job Mark.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

If you haven’t watched his other poetry, please look him up on YouTube. His work is epic; Mark is Amazing💞

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Yes, excellent! Thank you for sharing!!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

this!!!
share far and wide.

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Whew! Got the chills from this one. You're probably right, it'll be the best vid I watched today, and that's saying a lot since I'm in the middle of watching Ewaranon's YT "LHFE" series. What a time to be alive and awake.

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

Utube just nuked his (Ewar Anon) channel's videos, erased all content.

(1) Show this thread

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Bravo!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THATS GOOD 💥💥💥💥

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

No more lies !!! Awesome video!