QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Great Question! This is what I wanted to know. What about spreading germs with our hands. Germs on door handles into stores.
Nothing about Covid seemed like a plague to me.
I guess I watched too many westerns.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Germs are not bad things.
Assisting in building immunity, substances put on hands to kill germs, many are toxic and doing harm.
certain pathogens and substances to be avoided.
In nature people are best communicating with many organisms.
No need to rub hands on dead animals, and waste.
Those covid shots, best not touching these people or being around them in close quarters, best not touching what they are touching.
People have been taught wrong and trained stupid.

Thinking shots are altering the bodies and minds electrical systems, bio fields, mind control is very real, transmissible covid shots??
Power companies use dirty power, transmission lines are dirty power.
Nikola Tesla was wrong or controlled about what frequency to use.
60Hz is damaging to the body and mind, where as 50 hz is more healing, a healthier frequency.
See Dan Winter, the covid shots seem to be changing bio fields, very, very dangerous.
Like being around a power plants electrical field, around the transmission lines affects nature, affects earth, affects the minds and bodies of the people, the shots could be programming those that have taken the shots, as well those that are around the shots.
Mind control and programming is real.
Anyone taking the shots notice when they are around devices the device might keep trying to connect to bluetooth???

I have deleted my post questioning 60 Hz as I was not aware of this research by Dan. Thank you so much for sharing this information.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts