Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

In response April Evans to her Publication

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response April Evans to her Publication

I mean, what is safe to eat ? Everything from scratch? Who has that kind of time?

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

MAKE THE TIME!
BUY MEAT FROM A LOCAL BUTCHER WHO CAN TELL YOU WHERE HE PURCHASES MEAT FROM. MOST MEAT AT GROCERY STORES IS IMPORTED FROM CHYNA! (don't let them tell you otherwise)
BUY PRODUCE FROM FARMERS MARKETS!
STOP EATING PROCESSED FOOD, IT WILL BE YOUR DEATH SENTENCE!

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Pedo Slayer to her Publication

I never buy grocery store meat. Local butcher purchases locally. I get veggies grown locally, local honey. I'm talking ritz crackers and such. (Don't eat much of them anyway) I thought I was doing good buying Annie's but it was on the list. Cheerios....know how many toddlers eat cheerios?

Sounds like you are on the right track... I have started making my own crackers and nut bars. At first, I was like... wow these don't taste the same as the processed crackers and bars, but then I realized it was due to my homemade stuff not containing all the chemicals and preservatives. You really can be creative when making home goods. I make my own parmesan crisps for salads.
Yes, GENERAL MILLS IS POISON!! My ex brother in law was an engineer for them, and the things that he would talk about was criminal... this was back in the early 2000's, I can just imagine what they are putting in the food now. All those young babies and kids who eat all that crap, do not stand a chance!
Honestly, I used to make fun of all the people that made their own food, but for the last 10 years I jumped on that train and never looked back.

In response Pedo Slayer to her Publication

Wow...that's really cool. I think more people are learning. Seeing more farm to table places serving locally grown and raised products. Funny how the taste buds learn what "crap" tastes like when you stop eating it.

I enjoy making my own food, you can be creative with spices/herbs etc. Yes, there are more farm to table restaurant popping up, which is so super cool to be supporting our local ranches and gardens. My best friend and I have a wonderful garden with veggies/herbs etc. At least we know that it is truly organic! It does take a hot minute for your taste buds to adjust, but well worth it. :)

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

CALL YOU GREEN THUMB 😊

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

👍