Too many coincidences. Believe it or not ... We all found each other through “chance” or “coincidence.” None of it can be faked. I love dancing with the “invisible.” Thank you and can’t wait for the next. 🙏

“Once you begin a great movement, there’s no telling where it’ll end. WE THE PEOPLE...If we forget what we did, we won’t know who we are.” - Ronald Reagan

Only people mentioned by @MetaMettle in this post can reply

Retired from County Gov., Christian🙏 Wife❤️Mom❤️Grandmother❤️ #SaveTheChildren 🇺🇸Patriot🇺🇸Trump 2020🇺🇸 wego.social/LifeHapins

In response Meta Mettle to his Publication

I feel the same. I'm ready to dance. Wouldn't want to miss it.
How are you doing Shane? I miss not chatting since we were all booted from Tvvitt
I hope you are doing well.

No Coincidences. "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy #TheGreatAwakening

In response jacqueline roach to her Publication

Doing great. Hope everything is good your way.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Amen

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

God bless you! WWG1WGA!

(2) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

This is how you know God is involved. This is worldwide!! And with all the persecution and canceling, we STILL find a way to gather and continue the quest. I am so thankful for all anons, big and small, because WWG1WGA.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

You should post more we miss you🙌