#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So much to come Patriots.
When it does Markets wont hold up. Pulling out late July.
Transfer of wealth underway.
Hard assets will grow. Example realestate, art, silver, gold...
Wait for the Gold Dip. It's the signal for pull out of market.
Crypto is the play for next couple of months for me.
For full Transparency, here are my Crypto holdings:

XRP
DOGE
VET
FIL
LINK
MATIC
MANA
HBAR
ADA
XML
1INCH
EOS
BNB

Have a bunch of Shitcoins also but that is my gambling money. Much better odds than Vegas.

Note: Not an authorized financial advisor.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

We can tell everyone we know off the internet to expect a fake alien invasion made with hologram tech. They may write you off, but when it happens, they will remember someone saying it was going to happen and it would be faked with holograms. Tell people and tell them to tell people. Make friendly wagers. I think it was on a timeline, I don't think it will happen on the collective one we are on now. It was such the joke of the week during the murder hornets that I don't think many would believe it now. Everyone had fake aliens on their calendars for the last July. Maybe it will be this one. If you see this, go inside and get cozy with a good book or take a nap. Lock your doors. The people outside will most likely be in a panic. You'll know it's a hologram, the new hollywierd fake reality show. If that can't get us to go to the movies anymore to get their garbage programming they will bring it to our streets I suppose.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

'Lock your doors. The people outside
will most likely be in a panic.'

that instantly triggered the movie, 'the happening'

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Did you see the hologram of the giant draco hologram walking down the street? People would freak. Happy we have the heads up. I never saw that movie. Looks brutal, "about a plague that causes people to commit suicide". Yikes, glad I didn't see it. 2008. I don't watch scary. The last movie I saw was a rewatch of Phenomenon-pretty tame😂

you mean the giant squid thing above in your prev post?

i don't do scary either... this movie was more of a thriller, imo,
and i *did* do a marathon of apocalyptic type movies back then
in order to collect themes and potential survival tips,
so some exceptions re 'scary' were made :)

Only people mentioned by @crownostars in this post can reply

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

No, that is from the movie war of the worlds, an alien invasion story. This was a draco walking with horns, big claw hands and feet and giant wings, about 200 feet tall. Maybe I can find it.

or they could think it's nothing, esp those who grew
up on Godzilla, eg, sci-fi and comic books ?? 😜

i mean, i think most ppl who grew up since the 80s pretty
much think they are living in virtual reality b/c of games
(virtual as distinguished fr the illusory matrix we live in already)

(1) Show this thread