Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Kellogg's is grooming your children.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

First of all, as a child I NEVER liked the taste of the' fruity loops' as they tasted nothing like fruit! Besides, I am angry with this industry for addicting the children on sugar; it is philosophically criminal!

BUT their messaging to our children in this way just makes me livid because it is "helping" them to accept and move toward that which for centuries was categorized as emotional and psychological disorders.

Are there any corporations left that have not caved to the LEFT's madness??

I have tried to contact companies and "vote" with my money as in buying local, organic... try to limit cereal but I do like it haha so I buy Nature's Path. But I think that we would be surprised to see how many of these small organic companies have been bought up by the big ones and so are they really still organic? hum...

It's like Bill Gates buying up farm land while in bed with Monsanto - not a good thing.

We have a healthy grocery chain here (not very big) called Nature's Fare.... just found out Jimmy Pattison who owns Overwaitea Foods/Save On Foods bought them all. Prices creeping up.... now have to wear masks or can't shop in health food store! Ridiculous. Dark to Light Friend.🙏🌎

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

This MADNESS will end!

As for me, I buy a lot from our local farmers at the market. We also pray before all meals. One friend of mine prays that God will take out any impurities of the food being received into our bodies! I adopted that also, because GOD has ALL Power! and He listens to His children! It is a wonderful thing to "be in HIS HANDS!"

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

That is awesome! We pray before meals and ask to bless food. I read an Energetic Medicine book years ago that showed the energy of the food rose when the food was blessed! (I think with Kirlian light machine?)

Also have you seen Masaru Emoto's photos/work on water? Fascinating to see the difference based on the words and music exposed to the water... and we are made up of so much water!

https://thewellnessenterprise.com/emoto/

(1) Show this thread