In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

I admit I don't understand why it would be so hard to hear truth. But I also accept that there must be a reason.

I have seen may times how even brushing the edge of some truths, and not even the horrific truths, either has people shutting down in front of my eyes or has people screaming at me.

It's a real issue

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Consider this ---
Perhaps there are loose threads which must be tied up in the mission before we can start anew ...
maybe this pause is not entirely devoting time for sheeple to wake themselves up.

Quite possible. I've been thinking more and more lately that trying up these loose ends may be the main reason at this point.

In response Save the Children to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @starseasons in this post can reply

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Starseasons,

Yeah, right ?
It just makes more sense, because, for example, anytime Americans had to quickly adapt, like in 9/11 .... (which was a ff but still good to use as an example)
Anyway, they rose to the occasion- fell in line with the situation and its demands , none of this supposed need to trickle out information.
But, I am not a quantum computer or from the future (ha) ..... so "a slow drip " could possibly be required for the less awake sheeple.
But I, myself, am doubting the premise. Guessing more is going on behind the scenes with some loose ends...
Maybe we will find out someday.
Cheers !