Anons, since I live in MN, we had to "honor" George Floyd in the schools today. A minute of silence. The teachers got very little heads up to prepare for questions from the kids. Me, I meditated and sent light for all the darkness and lies.

Only people mentioned by @mrsb2005 in this post can reply

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Yes and with the Governor's encouragement, our meetings were even moved to accommodate. I myself decided to pray and then sent love and light out to all. I must admit, before praying, I said out loud that I would not be honoring this moment of silence as there is no honor in any of this.

Did you happen to see the shooting that was caught live by a few reporters in George Floyd Square today? This state has become a complete joke and it's so heartbreaking to see.

I'm convinced no more red pilling will happen here until some major declassification come out and/or EBS. MN heads are so far stuck in the sand it is unbelievable.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication

I didn't!! I haven't paid much attention to news in the last few days. Yes it's totally a bunch of BS. I had my eyes closed cause I was focusing on sending light and a few of the students were asking if I was sleeping. 🤣😂. If they only knew I was transmutting the dark narrative into light.

(1) Show this thread

Sending white light and love back at you to help replenish.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Now known as Gangsta day, drug dealers are heroes in NWO