Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Kellogg's is grooming your children.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

First of all, as a child I NEVER liked the taste of the' fruity loops' as they tasted nothing like fruit! Besides, I am angry with this industry for addicting the children on sugar; it is philosophically criminal!

BUT their messaging to our children in this way just makes me livid because it is "helping" them to accept and move toward that which for centuries was categorized as emotional and psychological disorders.

Are there any corporations left that have not caved to the LEFT's madness??

would be great for someone with that knowledge to start a site with that info. I know about 2nd Vote, but last time I visited, they had made it a paid service with what I thought to be a rather steep price. Our community has lost so many stores that with the ones we boycott adding up, it is becoming difficult to know where to shop.

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GrannyJ in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Joni Worcester to her Publication

I agree many Corporations are pushing agenda's as much as more than their product. BUT too many to count!

Rather than the boycott route (and you are right-soon there would be no place to shop!), it is best that we become VOCAL about our concern with their pushing propaganda. Boycotts in order to be effective need many persons participating AND it must be with POSITIVE MEDIA highlighting their wrong stance! Unfortunately we, the sane people, do not have Media on our side. The Media has often reshapes our messaging into something negative, weird, miniscule (a 'few crazies') or irrational. What DOES work are phone calls, letters, directly to their corporate offices, and to our SANE Congress/ Senate members.

In marketing, there is a understanding: One phone call or letter, represents 1,000 customers /consumers in agreement who won't do that step. So if they receive 100 letters-- they consider it a corporate crisis! WE often forget the power of the pen /voice!