Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

I didn't see this video before!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PRICELESS!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I read a theory yesterday that if one is "transitioning," one cannot be held liable of certain things? Is this some legal play in the divorce, because that's all about protecting as much money as they can, in my book.

#BillGates

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Good theory. He prob had this planned. But isn't he already dead?

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I heard he was a female. And wife male. Have you seen old vids of him?

My son is an I.T. tech for the state of Nevada and says this video has been altered.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

My only objection about a possible deep fake would be that people use CGI to hide things, not to expose them. If this is a deep fake, it can easily be debunked by showing that "the real" Bill Gates isn't actually looking like this. But who knows anymore? it could very well be fake. 🤷‍♂️

(1) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

😂😂