Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Well we could, but Biden is seeking $80 billion for office of the IRS. The fraud rages on.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Just stop paying. Now that you know taxes fund genocide and enslavement of humanity, you are complicit if you keep paying. Self preservation is a fear based decision which is rebuked by God. A leap of faith means doing the right thing, not protecting yourself. No government has the right to rule. Power of one over another is a breeach of God's laws. Nobody can have authority unless you consent. I do not consent. Let them kill me or worse. I do not care. I am strong spirutually. No earthly act can injure me.

(1) Show this thread

I've held off as long as I could - now I received a letter from them that I have until July or they will determine a number, so I feel I have no choice but to file.

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

why? let them file and then send letter saying they have no authority and you have no obligation to them under constitution. get one of the many constitutional lawyer groups taking these cases as mass action

(1) Show this thread

yup