Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Bless You Nana, this is great ... love the nano details!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Goodness what Nana would give to spend a week with this man!
Nana is an info sponge, maybe Andromedan is right cause I can just not get enough of hearing new data, especially the spiritual info. I could listen to him talk for frickin days.

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Juan has to be the smartest man I have ever listened too. He knows something about EVERYTHING. BIG BRAIN

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

More then anything else.

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Yes, Very Much!

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts