It seems to me like the deep state are trying to start a war to distract the peoples attention away from the fact that they blatantly used fake nanoparticle viruses to manipulate and fool the people into excepting a vaccine that is capable of optogenetically controlling the mind.

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response The Mac to his Publication

I work in a school. I try to say little things here and there. They look at me like I am crazy. i have to wear a mask at work, but not in my office and I take it off in there. A lot have the experimental jab and where two and sometimes three masks. It is insane. Thankfully, I have the best Governor in Florida. The people I work with hate him. It is hard to work in a place with sheep. I am waiting for them to turn on me. It is coming. I am ready for Trump to come back and for the sheep to wake up. One person I work with wants her grandchild that is 7 or 8 to get that experimental jab. It is crazy!!! God please save the children.

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

Bless your heart. 🙏🏻❤️

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Mac, click on at the bottom under it