In the 54 years I’ve lived in this great country I’ve never had the pleasure of being governed by a leader quite like President Trump. He has earned my respect, my trust, and has refueled a love for America in my heart that was extinguished by the last four DS globalist administrations. Thank you President Trump for fighting for me and my family!

https://gab.com/SteveEmery03/posts/105798411542435314

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

I can actually repost this because the same goes goes my 54 years as well.

A lot of us feels this way! We were down trodden nd doesn't it feel great to be able to come up swinging and be able to have a voice!

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

We need him back now. God is in this and HE will make a way!

UTMOST respect to all true patriots. FOR such a time as this. POTUS>

Well said!!

Ditto!

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Same. Just turned 60.

AMEN TO THAT AND I WILL BE 60 NEXT MONTH

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Amen! 60 in 3 months

(1) Show this thread