I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! πŸ™β€οΈ

Father, God I come to you in prayer. Father, God I pray that my brothers & sisters are ready for what is about to come. I pray they cover themselves with your armour Father, because we are going to feel the biggest shift yet. Father, God may my brothers & sisters stand steadfast with compassion , love & hope in their hearts & be united with each other. Father, now more then ever we need to support each other & truly come together as family. Father, I pray they kneel before you & thank you Father, for all the blessings you have blessed us with. To thank you for being a merciful Father & just show their love for you. Father, I pray that our family comes together because your love for us & our love for each other is what is going to shield us from evil! Father, God I love you so much & I just want all my brothers & sisters know that with you NOTHING is impossible.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen
@thekingschick
@thangel

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

AmenπŸ™

God Bless you πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marilyn Hansen, click on at the bottom under it